The beauty of our Glen Mills apartments lies in the features that provide comfort and convenience for our residents. Madison Glen Mills offers sleek interiors, modern amenities, well-lit living spaces, and a variety of community benefits that guarantee you will not find a better living experience in Glen Mills.
Our yes community provides everything that you need to live the life that you deserve. From the poolside cabanas to the bark park and 24-hour fitness center, every shared space has been designed to evoke a strong sense of community as well as provide an escape from the stress of day-to-day life. So, leave all your worries at the door because the comforts and convenience of our community spaces extend to all our one, two, or three-bedroom apartments and townhomes for rent in Glen Mills. Each apartment home has been equipped with modern amenities such as private entrances, granite countertops, a washer/dryer, and a wood-burning fireplace to create that warm feeling of an inviting home.
Our 512 Coventry Lane location is the icing on the cake. Easy access to Route 1 and Route 202 means you are a short drive from everything Wilmington, West Chester, and Media has to offer. Take a trip to Whole Foods or explore Promenade at Granite Run knowing your Glen Mills apartment is never far from where you need to be. Our friendly staff is waiting to show you around so give us a call today!
Pet PolicyAll applicants are required to create a profile with PetScreening.
- Applicants without pets will confirm there will be no pets in the household.
- Applicants with service/support animals will provide documentation for legal review.
- Applicants with pets will pay $25 to register each pet. A photo of your pet(s), information, and other documentation must be provided.
- We allow dogs, cats, birds, fish, gerbils, and hamsters. We permit up to 2 dogs or cats and have no weight restrictions.
- Approved applicants with pets will be required to pay a non-refundable one-time pet fee for each pet and may be required to pay a pet deposit.
- Monthly pet rent for dogs and cats will be included in the lease. The monthly pet rent will be determined by the review of information and documentation provided in the pet screening profile.
- Service/Support animals are not considered pets.
- Breed restrictions include Pit Bulls, Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Dobermans, Chows, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Wolf Hybrids, and Huskies. This applies to full or partial breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend the breed restrictions at any time we deem necessary.